Sunday, September 4, 2011

Totally backblogged!!! UgH!

Ok so I am totally back blogged and trying my hardest to get caught up! This summer has flown by and I have expanded my business and so thankful for the amazing families that have allowed me to capture the memories of the summer (all gone by). I look forward to fall and lots of fun sessions at the local orchards and parks! Tons to look forward to and do!

I am also trying to get my photo props up and loaded as we speak so be looking for them sometime tonight on facebook and then I will be launching my shop soon!

I have been enjoying my summer just as everyone else has but now that it is September, I have decided that I would take a photo a day to show something that has made an impact on me or I was part of on that day to share with everyone! I hope you enjoy the images as much as I have enjoyed being part of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment